This assembly position performs a wide variety of fiber assembly, filtration product assembly or sub-assemblies. Determines and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in performing fiber bundling, filter potting, filter welding, fitting on assembly units and packaging. The employee also works as a team member in whatever capacity and job function is required to deliver a quality product to our customer in a timely fashion.
- Perform manual assembly of complex fiber, membrane, and polycarbonate components.
- Follow detailed manufacturing and assembly procedures.
- Perform routine device testing.
- Follow good manufacturing practices per company operating procedures.
- Clean, maintain, and operate automated production equipment per SOP's.
- Clean and organize workbenches before and after shift.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- Other duties may be assigned.