Repligen is an innovative life sciences company focused on providing cell culture, purification and single use solutions for the biopharmaceutical markets.
The Complaints Coordinator, will be responsible for complaint and complaints processing, correspondences, and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction. This is a temp role.
Responsible for Global intake of complaints, both internal and external, into SalesForce.com as well as RMA & replacement order entry in SAP as required
§ Provide support as the first point of contact for the complaints process, acknowledging complaints in a timely manner
§ Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders (Customers, Product Management, Quality and Operation Investigators) to ensure delivery of appropriate customer outcomes
§ Manage complaint intake escalations and triage to the appropriate departments in accordance with Repligen Policy and Procedures, when required ability to deal with sensitive information related to Repligen.
§ Provide continued internal and external outreach to drive complaint closures
§ Participate in all Quality Best Practices related to complaint handling
§ Generate complaint related reporting in Salesforce & SAP as needed
· 1 - 3 years Complaints handling experience in a regulated industry.
· Experience using Salesforce and SAP a plus
· Able to work independently, with minimal supervision.
· Able to multi-task and shift priorities
· Excellent cross-functional team participation skills
· Highly organized and detail-oriented
· Pro-active and capable of managing your own caseload; adhering to deadlines and quality standards
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills